On 20 May, from 16.00 – 17.30 CEST, UMii will organise the second UMii Forum focussed on micro-mobility services and their complementarity to public transport, if deployed smartly.
This webinar will address the following questions:
- What has been the main impacts of covid-19 on Micro-mobility?
- What are the main challenges for Micro-mobility providers to deploy their services in a city?
- What are the opportunities that micro-mobility offers to cities?
- Can Public Transport and micro-mobility be “friends”?
- What can cities do to encourage and support a smart and sustainable deployment of micro-mobility to complement public transport?
- What are the main areas of innovation for future micro-mobility?
Speakers already confirmed are:
- Sandra Phillips, CEO/Founder, Movmi, Vancouver, Canada
- Martin Lefrancq, Attaché – expert smart mobility, Bruxelles Mobilité, Belgium
- Niels van Oort, Co-director of the Smart Public Transport Lab, Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands
- Tareq Farhan, Head of Public Policy, Tier Mobility, Dubai
The webinar will be moderated by Karine SBIRRAZZUOLI, Deputy Director – Stakeholders Service Excellence Unit Leader, Knowledge & Innovation, UITP, Belgium.
Participation for this event is free but registration is mandatory. You can register here.
More information on the programme and other speakers will follow soon.