On 31 March 2021, a webinar will be organised in the framework of the UMii project on ‘The impact of Covid-19 on innovation for urban mobility’.
This webinar will be the first online UMii Forum of the year. It will allow cities from different part of the World to exchange on what has been the impact of COVID-19 on innovation to address urban transport challenges.
A new UMii report will be published at the end of the year to compile best practices and to translate them into practical and actionable recommendations for cities, to strategically integrate innovation as part of urban transport planning and to develop greater urban mobility services to make cities better.
This webinar will address the following questions:
- What has been the main impact of covid-19 on innovation for Urban Mobility?
- Was Covid-19 an accelerator factor?
- Or on the contrary, has innovation being stopped by the pandemic?
- What are the main innovations for urban mobility that have been developed by cities, since the beginning of the Pandemic?
- How cities could benefit from the crisis for the deployment of innovation to enhance urban mobility?
- Will innovation have a more strategic and central role in the development of sustainable urban mobility?
You can register for the webinar here.
More information about the programme and speakers will follow soon, so stay tuned!